Friday, April 25, 2008

Artis Speakers

ARTIS. Its one of the best multimedia speakers i have seen and used. People say First impression is Best impression, Thats exactly what happened to me when i saw these tiny 4.1 speakers in my Tech Guru(Gopal) house. First song i heard was "Alai Payuthe kannaa.. " title Song of the Movie. I was amazed by the sound quality of those tiny speakers.

Soon after i decided to get my PC upgraded from PENTIUM 1 (133 Mhz, 1 Gb HDD and 16MB RAM). I got these speakers from SP road Bangalore. Few of my friends didn't liked it. As they compared it with Creative Speakers. I Do agree that Creative Produces good Sound but it has LOOSE BASS, There is lot of BASS leakage. First song i played was "Radha Kaise na Jale" in 2003. Thats it still now i am using those tiny Speakers.

Now only 8 Months back i had saw the SPEAKERS reviews on DIGIT and CHIP magazines, and one of the model Named "X10 MINI", got awards. Personally, i suspect the Reviewer. But something caught me and i was Desperate to See the Demo of those speakers. I went in to the MAIN distribution center of Bangalore and heard the DEMO. It was Good, in fact Great. its actually 5.1 System with 8" Driver. Then after few days I brought it for a good Deal price. And since then My Home theater Become Complete. Now its running on 29" TV with Artis X10 Mini Speakers. Initially i played "Die another Day" movie, It was awesome. It produced good Controlled bass.

Artis has a wide range of Speakers, After a research i got that they actually sourced from another company called MICROLAB. These guys are actually the BAPP of all the manufacturers. they supply it for MERCURY also.

Now i suspect, now a days the Quality is not that much what it used to be before. Any how for a basic Computer Speakers its a Good Option.

No comments: